Victory Iloilo is not only passionate about Making Disciples, but we also aim to minister through Pastoral Care Services on the most important facets of your life:
1. Child Dedication
Requirements for child dedication are as follows:
- 2×2 Picture of the child.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Child Birth (NSO).
- Fully accomplished Child dedication Pastoral Care Services Form (available in the Admin office).
2. Business Dedication
Requirements for business dedication are as follows:
- Photocopy of the Business Permit.
- Photo/Picture of the business establishment.
- Fully accomplished Business Dedication Pastoral Care Services Form (available in the Admin office).
3. Wedding Rites
Your special day of exchanging vows will never be complete without the following requirements:
- Endorsement from the Officiating Pastor during the Marriage Preparation Seminar.
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR).
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate of the couple.
- Barangay Certificate.
- Community Tax Certificate (CEDULA).
- Fully accomplished Wedding Rites Pastoral Care Services Form (available in the Admin Office).
(Note: Only upon completion of the said requirements, that we will give 5 copies of the official Marriage Certificate forms)
4. Funeral Services
As we minister on this sorrowful moment, we make things easy for you by having these requirements:
- Death Certificate
- Fully Accomplished Funeral Services Pastoral Care Services Form (available in the Admin Office).
Our Pastors and Ministers are always there to speak life in your concerns. Just bring the following requirement/s:
- Fully Accomplished Pastoral Care Services Form (available in the Admin Office).
Forms are available from Tuesday to Saturday (9AM to 5PM) and on Sunday (9AM to 6PM), and submission can also be done during those times. If you have inquiries on the following Pastoral Services, feel free to call us. (033-321-60-66).